APPLICANT INFORMATION - HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
This is an exciting opportunity for a brilliant, progressive minded, and focused individual to join and grow with our very tight family here at Tree House with the full time position of Human Resources Specialist. We want you to help us grow the team and provide the crew at Tree House the tools and assistance to thrive while enjoying best in the industry cultural and individual benefits as we work hard to achieve a common goal. This is a full-time position base in Charlton, Massachusetts that we are looking to fill by early Autumn 2018.
As the Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for the following, with other tasks as necessary:
- Performing benefits administration and assisting employees with inquiries
- Assisting with recruitment efforts for all personnel
- Conducting screening and phone interviews for potential candidates
- Working with leadership to develop new policies, approaches, and procedures that will contribute to the opportunity, success, and well-being of Tree House employees both and work and beyond.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Welcoming and introducing new hires through an existing onboarding process
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Collaborating and communicating with leadership daily to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all crew members
- Emphasizing strong employee communication and internal feedback in all departments
- Identifying deficiencies that may stand in the way of employee opportunity, safety, and well-being and work to correct them
- Implementation of new procedures based on regulatory requirements of a growing employee base
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills. Ability to speak clearly and articulately in front of an audience is a must
- You are self-motivated, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent at building relationships
- Proven data analytics capabilities
- 3 - 5 Years experience in a relevant human resources role a must
- Experience interpreting regulations on a municipal, state, and federal level
- You have an intermediate understanding of federal and state employment law
- An undergraduate degree with an applicable focus
- A proven track record of developing and implementing exceptional employee well-being programs
- Ability to work long and varied hours
- Ability to multitask and work coolly and professionally in time sensitive situations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Health & Dental Insurance Paid in full
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Time
- Free beer, beer discounts, merchandise credits, etc.
At Tree House we work as a team and we work very hard. . . with purpose and intent. We do not cut corners and we do not take the easy route. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. Our number one stated goal is to make the best beer in the world and serve it in the most friendly and comfortable environment possible - that is our obsession, and that is what drives us to do what we do. To be considered, send your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com with the subject: APPLICATION - Human Resources Specialist| No phone calls | Deadline for applications is July 22nd at 8:00 PM.
Thanks for reading!