First off we'd like to thank everyone who came out this Saturday. The day was mellow and the rain held off just long enough for us to enjoy the Tree House grounds. . . and our new BumDrum!!!
I can't wait to try to hack an enclosure to the top of that beast and cook a pizza. What an amazing gift from the guys at BumDrums. Thank you so much!
What else is shaking?
- We shipped a ton (for us) of Sap to our accounts this weekend. You should find it pouring at the following locations in the very near future: McLadden's Northampton & Hampden, Dive Bar, and Armsby Abbey. We suspect it won't last long so don't hesitate to support these great establishments!
- "Eureka", our single hop Nelson Sauvin Blonde Ale, is ready to be racked and will be available starting Thursday! This is (in our very biased opinion) a perfect day to day beer, fitting for any mood or occasion!
- This weekend the Antique Show (aka Flea Market) will grace the expansive fields alongside Route 20 in Brimfield. We’ll be open, as usual, from 11-6. We would suggest alternate routes to the barn as traffic on Route 20 can become burdensome. If you’re coming in from the West it shouldn’t be a problem. If you’re coming in from Worcester/495 corridor/Boston we would suggest using Exit 8 in Palmer.
- You could also plan to spend some time at the Market, which is world famous as a haven for restorers and antique pickers. See here for more information.
- This year's hop crop is starting to show on Tree House grounds and it's more promising than ever! We can't wait for this year's green hopped beers!
- Our generously hopped APA is tasting beautiful in the tank and should be ready soon. More on that later!
Have a great week, everyone.