It's Master's Sunday, the best Sunday, so I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to mention a few things:
- 10 BBLS of "Sap" is angrily fermenting the away in the brewery after our first double batch day into a single fermenter wrapped up seemingly successfully. More beer.
- We sent a sixtel of Space & Time to Armsby Abbey and it's now pouring alongside some incredible beers as part of their annual Stout Fest. Go drink it, and enjoy a sublime meal while you're at it.
- We tapped a sixtel of "Julius" yesterday. Lasted about five minutes and worked out wonderfully. . . random midday tappings may become more common. :)
- We are releasing "Curiosity Two" this week and we are very excited about it. More on that later.
- We had a great Saturday at the retail shop. Thank you to everyone who came out - it's almost time to hang on the deck by the Koi Pond!
Enjoy your day, thirsty friends.